Last Modified: August 19th, 2019
How Information is Collected:
RafflesNow collects,receives, stores, processes, transmits, and usesinformation from and about you in several different ways via its Mobile App and/or its Website:
Retention of Information:
Disclosure of Information:
RafflesNow may share your personal and/or financial information when you use the Mobile App or Website, including when you participate in charitable raffles, purchase raffle tickets, and send money in transactions.
RafflesNow will not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
(1) RafflesNow uses third-parties to perform specific non-marketing functions on its behalf and it may disclose information to help those parties perform their services or to maintain or improve services. In this case, third-parties are only authorized to receive and to use your personal or financial information to provide these services to RafflesNow;
(2) RafflesNow must disclose your name and credit card number and other personal or financial information to financial services and credit card processing companies in order to process your donation(s);
(3) RafflesNow may be required to disclose your personal information in response to a legal process, order, request, or investigation (for example, a subpoena or court order);
(4) RafflesNow may disclose personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect its legal rights or to protect itself or others (for example, in order to reduce the risk of fraud or illegal activities);
(6) RafflesNow may disclose personal or financial information at your request.
(7) In the case where you win a raffle, RafflesNow will disclose your name and e-mail address to the organization that hosted the raffle you participated in.
RafflesNow may sell, rent, trade, license, use, and disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information at any time, in its sole discretion.
Please note that third-parties, such as merchants that you pay and any third-parties that you visit, may have their own privacy policies. RafflesNow is not responsible for the policies and practices of such third-parties.
The Mobile App and Website incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal and financial information, including, but not limited to, industry-standard data encryption technology and internal policies and restrictions regarding the storage of and access to your personal and financial information. Further RafflesNow relies on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of RafflesNow’s systems. RafflesNow’s servers and business operations are located entirely within the United States. RafflesNow believes that its security procedures are reasonable and adequate. While RafflesNow believes that it uses industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal and financial information, it cannot guarantee complete security. You agree and acknowledge that you access and use the Mobile App and/or the Website, and provide your personal and financial information, entirely at your own risk.
Opt Out and Corrections:
Upon request, RafflesNow will: (a) correct or update your personal and financial information; (b) stop sending e-mail communications to your e-mail address; and/or (c) disable your Account to prevent any future purchases through that Account. These requests should be directed to:
35 Manchester Road
Suite 11A #164
Derry, NH 03038
Please do not e-mail your credit card number or other sensitive personal or financial information when contacting RafflesNow.
Applicability & Revisions:
127 Rockingham Road
Windham, NH 03087