Last Modified: October 13th, 2021
How Information is Collected:
RafflesNow collects,receives, stores, processes, transmits, and usesinformation from and about you in several different ways via its Mobile App and/or its Website:
- Registration and Creation of Account. Before using certain parts of the Mobile App or Website, and before participating in any charitable raffle, you must register as a user and create an account (“Account”). To create an Account, you will be required to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and cell phone number. You will also need to create a user name and password. In order to make payments from your Account, you may need to provide your bank name, bank account number, bank account routing number, and other necessary bank account information, including, but not limited to credit card information. Maintaining Account security is very important. You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account user name and password. You agree to monitor your Account and notify RafflesNow immediately if you believe that an Account user name and/or password have been compromised, or if you suspect unauthorized payments are occurring through your Account.
This personal and financial information is solely used for providing services to you, for verifying your purchases, for billing purposes, for processing transactions, for communicating with you about your purchases, for notifying you of your Account activity, including if you are the winner of any charitable raffle(s), for system administration, for troubleshooting, for customer support, for internal marketing purposes, and for any other purpose that RafflesNow discloses to you in the course of providing services to you. This personal and financial information is also used for the purpose of identifying, preventing, and reporting potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- Age. RafflesNow respects children’s privacy and will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. As stated in the Mobile App EULA, you have represented and warranted that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, do not, under any circumstance, submit any personal or financial information to us.
- Photo or “Avatar”. If you choose to add one to your Account, your photo or “avatar” will be available to RafflesNow and to other users of the Mobile App and the Website. You may remove your photo or “avatar,” or change your photo or “avatar,” at any time in your Account settings.
- User Submissions. Certain portions of the Mobile App and Website elicit your feedback regarding your experiences with RafflesNow’s products. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to RafflesNow. Should you choose to submit information in response to these requests, RafflesNow may collect and use your name, geographic location, and other information submitted through the Mobile App or the Website and to market RafflesNow’s products.
- Mobile Device Information. When you use the Mobile App and/or the Website, information pertaining to your Mobile Device may be collected, such as your IP address, your internet service provider (ISP), the type of device you use, your device identifier, your operating system version, the type of browser you use, your location, clickthrough or clickstream data, the URL you came from, and the next URL that you visit.
- Geographical Location. If you enable location-based services in the Mobile App, RafflesNow will collect your location-based information in order to verify that you are using the Mobile App within certain geographical restrictions, which may be dictated by Federal, State, and/or local laws, rules, or regulations, or to display to you certain available charitable raffles within a particular geographical area, based on your search request. RafflesNow will only share this information internally, with its mapping provider, and with any other entity that is required for RafflesNow’s provision of this service to you. You may turn off location-based services at any time by editing your settings on your Mobile Device.
- Mobile Analytics. RafflesNow may use mobile analytics software and other technologies at any time to allow it to better understand the Mobile App’s and the Website’s functionality and to improve your user experience. These technologies may record information, such as how often you use the Mobile App or Website, events that occur within the Mobile App or Website, aggregated usage data, performance data, and the location of the Mobile App’s download. RafflesNow may combine this automatically collected log information with other information it collects in order to provide and improve its services and products.
In the event RafflesNow uses your e-mail address to communicate with you, it will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future e-mail communications. Please note that RafflesNow may have to communicate with you about purchases that you choose to make, raffles that you host, or violations to the terms of the RafflesNow EULA. Accordingly, you cannot opt out of receiving purchase-related e-mail communications.
Deletion of Account/Data and Retention of Information:
Disclosure of Information:
RafflesNow may share your personal and/or financial information when you use the Mobile App or Website, including when you participate in charitable raffles, purchase raffle tickets, and send money in transactions.
RafflesNow will not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
(1) RafflesNow uses third-parties to perform specific non-marketing functions on its behalf and it may disclose information to help those parties perform their services or to maintain or improve services. In this case, third-parties are only authorized to receive and to use your personal or financial information to provide these services to RafflesNow;
(2) RafflesNow must disclose your name and credit card number and other personal or financial information to financial services and credit card processing companies in order to process your donation(s);
(3) RafflesNow may be required to disclose your personal information in response to a legal process, order, request, or investigation (for example, a subpoena or court order);
(4) RafflesNow may disclose personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect its legal rights or to protect itself or others (for example, in order to reduce the risk of fraud or illegal activities);
(6) RafflesNow may disclose personal or financial information at your request.
(7) In the case where you win a raffle, RafflesNow will disclose your name and e-mail address to the organization that hosted the raffle you participated in.
RafflesNow may sell, rent, trade, license, use, and disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information at any time, in its sole discretion.
Please note that third-parties, such as merchants that you pay and any third-parties that you visit, may have their own privacy policies. RafflesNow is not responsible for the policies and practices of such third-parties.
The Mobile App and Website incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal and financial information, including, but not limited to, industry-standard data encryption technology and internal policies and restrictions regarding the storage of and access to your personal and financial information. Further RafflesNow relies on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of RafflesNow’s systems. RafflesNow’s servers and business operations are located entirely within the United States. RafflesNow believes that its security procedures are reasonable and adequate. While RafflesNow believes that it uses industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal and financial information, it cannot guarantee complete security. You agree and acknowledge that you access and use the Mobile App and/or the Website, and provide your personal and financial information, entirely at your own risk.
Opt Out and Corrections:
Upon request, RafflesNow will: (a) correct or update your personal and financial information; (b) stop sending e-mail communications to your e-mail address; and/or (c) disable your Account to prevent any future purchases through that Account. These requests should be directed to:
127 Rockingham Road Suite 203
Windham, NH 03087
Please do not e-mail your credit card number or other sensitive personal or financial information when contacting RafflesNow.
Applicability & Revisions:
127 Rockingham Road
Windham, NH 03087